Masters in Energy Technology
- Level of Study: Masters Degree
- Mode: Part-time
- Session: Sept 2022
- Tuition fee: USD 5000
- Admission Deadline: 2022-07-31
Description of Course:
Masters in Energy technology 2019 is designed to provide the solutions for the engineering and management problems in the energy sector. The course is designed to impart the knowledge of operations, modern energy equipment and its operation, modern energy systems and modern innovative technologies of the global energy sector.
The curriculum of Masters in Energy Technology program covers some major subjects and areas which are mentioned below:
The course focuses on the training of the professional students. The project based studies in all subjects are part of the curriculum to give the practical knowledge of the equipment operations and energy efficient solutions.
The major section of the curriculum covers the management of the energy based solutions. The course covers the management of the power machines and management of the efficiency of the power machines. The goal of the course is to make the professional students experts in the industry majors like:
- Thermodynamics laws and advanced thermodynamics.
- Power plant theory and design of thermal plants.
- Modeling and simulation of power machines
- Energy efficient solutions in the sector of power energy.
- Scientific research.
- Advanced equipment management
- State of the art energy solutions
- Design and operation of the power machines
- Management of the efficiency of the modern energy plants