Masters in Laser and Fiber Optic Systems
- Level of Study: Masters Degree
- Medium of studies: English
- Mode: Full-time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Tuition fee: 436 000 Rubles
- Country: Russia
- University: Peters the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University
Description of Course:
Students in our program are equipped with the knowledge and skills needed for research and development in the exciting field of laser and fiber optic systems. The program focuses on providing the expertise to conduct research in info communications and to develop advanced optical communication systems, with practical skills gained through hands-on research projects.
- Acquire a solid foundation and research experience in modern fiber optic and laser systems.
- Explore the potential for research and development in laser physics and optics, delving into cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills essential for addressing challenges in the field.
- Gain initiative, decision-making abilities, and the capacity for further professional training, enhancing your employability.
Qualifications for Graduates:
Form of Study:
Select This Course