Masters in Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems
- Level of Study: Masters Degree
- Mode: Part-time
- Session: Sept 2022
- Tuition fee: USD 5000
- Admission Deadline: 2022-07-31
Description of Course:
Masters in Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems program is designed for the research and development in the field of integrated circuits. The research is extensive to the areas of micro-electronics and nano-electronics’ program covers the design of receivers and transmitters in the communication process.
The Masters in Microelectronics of Telecommunication Systems 2019 degree program comprises the areas of RF, analog and digital processing are covered in the program. The domain of digital signal processing is also covered in the designed course. The course covers the technicalities of FPGA and microcontrollers used in the programming of the chips. The course covers the design and development of the integrated chips of micro-controllers with latest technology and methods.
The program is designed to make the students skilled in areas of microelectronics. The program finds its applications in the various areas of the microelectronics and circuit design.
- The course covers the design of circuits of different types: RF, analog and digital.
- The process of simulations in the designing of the integrated circuits and microcontrollers.
- The physics of the integrated circuits is also covered in the course.
- The course covers the subject of nanotechnology for the advanced circuit development.
- Functional and organic kinds of microelectronics are covered in the course.
- The course covers digital signal processing extensively.